PLEASE BE AWARE! International orders can only be refunded when shipped using the ‘Royal Mail International Tracked’ and ‘Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed’ postal services. Shipping is FREE in the UK.
To ensure that your iTaste SVD2.0 is a Real Innokin Technology product:
- Locate and scratch to reveal your iTaste SVD2.0 Unique Authorization number which is included on a label on the reverse of the packaging.
- Visit http://www.innokin.com
- Enter the Unique Authentication number in the Authentication field.
- Verify your iTaste SVD2.0 is a Real Innokin Technology
To check the unique Serial number of the iTaste SVD2.0
- Set the resistance to 5W
- Click the power down (-) button 10 times to display the Serial number.
Features of Innokin iTaste svd 2.0
- Variable Voltage: e-cigarette itaste SVD 2.0 can be adjusted from 3.3 – 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 15.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
- Battery Voltage Detection
- Resistive Load Detection ( Ohms meter )
- LED Battery Power Display
- Low Voltage Warning
- Overtime Vaping Warning
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries
- Battery safety protection
- Myriad compatible ( fit iClear10 ,iClear16, iClear30,CE4,CE5 ,eGo, T2,T3 , VIVI NOVA and 510 etc )
- Change battery and switch VV or VW have parameter memory function
- Built-in 3 digit display ( Ohms meter, Volts /Watts, Atomizer voltage output )
Specifications of Innokin iTaste svd 2.0
Innokin launches its first variable wattage e-cigarette itaste. The iTaste SVD is a tube style, variable voltage, variable wattage Electronic Cigarette, made of Stainless Steel.iTaste is sleek, with easy to use functionality. Gone is the time of the confusing menu system, vapers now can get all functions in one step with this iTaste product.
- Style – Best Tube Style Variable Voltage & Variable Wattage e-cigarette itaste
- As e-cigarette – Thread fit iClear16, iClear30,CE4,CE5 ,eGo, T2,T3 , VIVI NOVA and 510 etc
- Battery size – 41*22*107
- Colors – Silver
- Dimension – (109.7-139.7) *Φ23.5mm
- Material – Stainless Steel
- Operating Voltage – 3.3V-6.0V
- Operating Wattage – 20W
iTaste SVD2.0 Operation Guide
ON/OFF Battery Switch: To power on or power off the iTaste SVD2.0 quickly push the power button three times. When the device has been powered on hold the button down to activate the unit and commence vaping. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from powering on unintentionally.
- ON Mode: Quickly press the power button three times to power on your device; the screen will display the current Watts setting and the resistance (ohm) of the attached atomizer.
- OFF Mode: Quickly press the power button three times to power off your device, the screen will display “Locked Click 3X”.
25-Second Cutoff: If the button is held down for 25 seconds or longer, the device will automatically power off until the button is released and pressed again.
Sleep Mode: If the SVD2.0 is not activated for 30 seconds the screen will power off and it will enter sleep mode. Press the power button to activate the unit.
Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 5.0 – 20.0W in .1W increments by pressing “+” and “-” button.
- Lock the selected Wattage: After setting your wattage you can lock the setting to prevent accidental changes to your wattage. Press and hold both the “+” and the “-” buttons for 5 seconds to lock your settings. The screen will show “Power Locked Hold Up Down” and a current setting parameter of wattage, Press and hold the “+” and “-” button for 5 seconds a second time to unlock. Please note that all other functions (such as ohm check and battery check are still functional while you have the wattage settings locked.
Error Notifications: The iTaste SVD2.0 has the following error notifications: Check Atomizer, Short Circuit, Check The Battery, Overheat Protection, Battery Low Voltage, Reset.
- Check Atomizer: When atomizer is not connecting properly the screen will display: “Check Atomizer”
- Short Circuit: The screen will display “Shorted” if there is a short circuit. Short Circuit/ Atomizer Protection protects the device against shorted atomizers and will stop the unit from functioning in unsafe conditions.
- Check Battery: When the battery voltage lower than 3.1V the screen will display “Check Battery” when the firing button is pressed. Please recharge or replace the battery. If the quality of the battery is not sufficient for the iTaste SVD2.0 the screen will display “Weak Battery”.
- Overheat Protection: The screen will display “Too Hot: if the PCB overheats from over vaping.
Reverse Polarity Protection: The Evolv Experience chipset is protected from the damage caused by reverse polarity. If the battery is inserted properly the device will not fire and the chip will not become damaged. Please ensure that you insert the battery in the correct direction by lining up the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of the battery correctly.
Reset: When the battery low quality and voltage very low the iTaste SVD2.0 will reset.
Battery Installation: To use a 18650 battery please attach the long 18650 tube. To use a 18350 battery please attach the short 18350 tube.
Itaste SVD2.0 Travel Case and Battery Power Level Checker Guide
The iTaste SVD2.0 is packaged with a high-quality travel case. The case can be used to carry your iTaste device, 18650 and 18350 batteries, atomizers/clearomizers and build materials. The case has a built-in battery level power tester. To use the battery power level tester simply attach the wired sensors to the positive (+) and negative (-) side of the batteries. We recommend that eliquid not be stored in the case with the device batteries to prevent damage.
To use the battery level power tester:
- Carefully attach the left and right power lines to the negative (-) and the positive (+) contacts of the battery.
- The LED bar will light up according to the level of power remaining in the battery:
- 1 LED – Battery should be charged
- 2 LED – 25% Power
- 3 LED – 50% Power
- 4 LED – 75% Power
- 5 LED – 100% Power. The battery is fully charged.
- When not using the Innokin battery level power tester please store the wires and contacts carefully in the tracel case pocket.
- Do not spill liquids on the battery power level tester; it should remain dry at all times.
- Do not store the Innokin iTaste SVD2.0 travel case in excessively hot or cold environments.
- Do not continue to use the battery power level tester if it becomes damaged.